[ejabberd] configuration of virtual hosting in 0.98

Alexey Shchepin alexey at sevcom.net
Mon Aug 29 03:17:55 MSD 2005

Hello, Wijnand!

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 17:05:24 +0200, you said:

 >> > My ejabberd.cfg is still the same as before the > upgrade, so I can't see
 >> some examples of how you configure things with > this new setup because
 >> everything is stored in the mnesia database.
 >>
 >> It is also in the documentation:
 >> http://www.process-one.net/en/projects/ejabberd/docs/guide_en.html#htoc34

 WW> That does not tell me how to set all those options per virtual host.
 WW> Maybe I am blind, maybe stupid or sunday is bugging me :-)

Use this link :)
http://www.process-one.net/en/projects/ejabberd/docs/guide_en.html#htoc19

E.g. to set acl only for virtual host "example.org", insert something like this:

{host_config, "example.org",
 [{acl, ugly_icq_nicks, {user_regexp, "^[0-9]+$"}},
  {access, register, [{deny, ugly_icq_nicks},
                      {allow, all}]}]}.