[ejabberd] Problem with auth

Staszek Pitucha viraptor at kni.prz.rzeszow.pl
Thu Dec 1 00:44:05 MSK 2005

Hello
I have a problem with ejabberd. It run before on Fedora without
problems. Then there was a change to Ubuntu and it stopped working :/
It starts all right, but when I try to authorize I get this in logs:

[cut - accepted connection]
=ERROR REPORT==== 2005-11-30 22:33:34 ===
** State machine <0.297.0> terminating
** Last event in was {xmlstreamelement,
                          {xmlelement,"iq",
                                      [{"type","set"},{"id","JAJSAuth"}],
                                      [{xmlelement,
                                           "query",
                                           [{"xmlns","jabber:iq:auth"}],
                                           [{xmlelement,
                                                "username",
                                                [],
                                                [{xmlcdata,"viraptor"}]},
                                            {xmlelement,
                                                "digest",
                                                [],
                                                [{xmlcdata,
                                                     "Probably don't
want to post this one ;)"}]},
                                            {xmlelement,
                                                "resource",
                                                [],
                                                [{xmlcdata,"JAJC"}]}]}]}}
** When State == wait_for_auth
**      Data  == {state,{tlssock,#Port<0.333>,#Port<0.338>},
                         <0.298.0>,
                         tls,
                         "2737254920",
                         undefined,
                         c2s,
                         none,
                         true,
                         false,
                         true,

[{certfile,"/home/jabber/ejabberd/etc/ejabberd/ssl.pem"}
],
                         false,
                         undefined,
                         [],
                         "the.host.here",
                         [],
                         {0,nil},
                         {0,nil},
                         {0,nil},
                         {0,nil},
                         undefined,
                         undefined,
                         undefined,
                         false,
                         none,
                         []}
** Reason for termination =
** {badarg,[{ets,lookup,[crypto_server_table,port]},
             {crypto,control,2},
             {sha,sha,1},
             {ejabberd_auth_internal,check_password,5},
             {ejabberd_c2s,wait_for_auth,2},
             {gen_fsm,handle_msg,7},
             {proc_lib,init_p,5}]}

It does not run on privilaged account, but before it didn't too, so this
is not a problem probably. Does somebody know how to solve this?
Erlang and libs were recompiled after sys change.