[ejabberd] Automatic user roster managment?

James Van Vleet James.VanVleet at SEILLC.com
Thu Dec 22 16:38:49 MSK 2005

            I am looking for a way to automatically update our user's
rosters.  So far I have found the web interface as well as the ejabbctl
command line tool.  I am hoping for a way to do this via an interface -
service administration or other XMPP method would be best.  I am looking
to embed this functionality into a tool.

            Is there a method I have missed?  Any
thoughts/recommendations appreciated.

Thanks!

-James