[ejabberd] MySQL test database schema

Sander Devrieze s.devrieze at pandora.be
Thu Dec 22 22:12:20 MSK 2005

Op donderdag 22 december 2005 12:58, schreef Gerard Earley:
> I'm wondering if anyone has installed ejabberd with mysql?
> Below is a basic conversion of the PostgreSQL schema which I am posting
> here for comment.

<snip>

> I am planning to post a basic howto, including a working database
> schema, after I get a server setup and running.
> Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

Do you know about next commit (yesterday)?

2005-12-21  Mickael Remond  <mickael.remond at process-one.net>

	* src/odbc/mysql.sql: Database description for MySQL Database 4.1
	(Max version, with Innodb)
	* src/ejabberd_auth_odbc.erl: MySQL ODBC support
	* src/mod_offline_odbc.erl: Likewise
	* src/mod_vcard_odbc.erl: Likewsie
	* src/mod_roster_odbc.erl: Likewise
	* src/odbc/ejabberd_odbc.erl: Likewise
	* src/mod_last_odbc.erl: Likewise

<snip>

--
Mvg, Sander Devrieze.
xmpp:sander at devrieze.dyndns.org

ejabberd, the compliant Jabber daemon. --
http://ejabberd.jabber.ru/