[ejabberd] PgSQL and Ext auth

Andrzej Smyk andrzej.smyk at kolporter.com.pl
Fri Dec 30 15:49:16 MSK 2005

Hello!

Thnx for asnwer :)

> Normally what you have done should work. I need to compare with the code
> to see what is the meaning of your error message.
> If you have information on what is the context of the error, it would
> help.

I have this only ->

=INFO REPORT==== 2005-12-28 13:28:35 ===
I(<0.376.0>:ejabberd_c2s:353): ({tlssock,#Port<0.402>,#Port<0.464>})
Accepted legacy authentication for dagmara.nowak at somehost.com/Psi

=INFO REPORT==== 2005-12-28 13:28:35 ===
I(<0.427.0>:ejabberd_s2s_out:632): terminated: normal

=INFO REPORT==== 2005-12-28 13:28:35 ===
I(<0.428.0>:ejabberd_s2s_out:632): terminated: normal

=INFO REPORT==== 2005-12-28 13:28:35 ===
I(<0.429.0>:ejabberd_s2s_out:632): terminated: normal

=ERROR REPORT==== 2005-12-28 13:28:35 ===
E(<0.376.0>:ejabberd_hooks:187): {noproc,
                                     {gen_server,
                                         call,
                                         ['ejabberd_odbc_sup_somehost.com',
                                          which_children,
                                          infinity]}}
running hook: {resend_offline_messages_hook,
                  ["dagmara.nowak","somehost.com"]}

=INFO REPORT==== 2005-12-28 13:28:35 ===
I(<0.434.0>:ejabberd_s2s_out:632): terminated: normal

Maybe is another way to force ejabberd log more informations? Is any way to
check that pgsql module is working properly?

Andrzej