[ejabberd] Conference Rooms...

Bill VonDane bill at vondane.com
Thu Feb 3 22:15:58 MSK 2005

The servers are on the same LAN, and they can get to each other, I guess...
Users from one server can chat with users from the other...

Is there something in the config file I need to change so that the servers
can reach each other?

I have tried several clients; gaim, gush, neos, pandion, psi

Thanks!

-Bill

Op donderdag 3 februari 2005 20:00, schreef Bill VonDane:
> How do I make it so clients from one server can join a conference on
> another server...
>
> Example; I have two sites with two ejd servers...  Users from each site
> logon to their own server, can chat with users on another server,  but
> cant
> be in conferences with users from other servers...  Any ideas?

This is possible if the 2 servers can reach each other. Are your servers
public servers? Are they in the same LAN? ...?

> Also...  How do I get in the ejd chat room?
>
> Room: ejabberd
> Service: conference.jabber.ru

Which Jabber client do you use?

--