[ejabberd] Ejabberd and Active Directory - Authentication

Stefan de Konink skinkie at xs4all.nl
Thu Feb 10 01:34:54 MSK 2005

King, Michael wrote:
> Now to replicate this with ejabber, I have to do the same.  Is there
> support like this in ejabberd?

I have written the LDAP storage module for eJabberd, it *works* but due
to the redesign of the backend system it needs to be remade.
Since I'm no Erlang god and nobody have verified my code I cannot give
any guarantees except for the fact I'm using it in my graduation
demonstration on Monday ;) As part of a bigger system... so does it
work: yes, would you trust it... no, could you try it... probably :)

Stefan