[ejabberd] Ejabberd and Active Directory - Authentication

King, Michael MKing at bridgew.edu
Thu Feb 10 01:50:58 MSK 2005

I found this with a few minutes of searching

http://sourceforge.net/projects/jungerl

And specifically this:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/jungerl/jungerl/lib/eldap/

Which is some opensource ldap client coded in erlang.

(In the readme it states that they developed it to bind to active
directories using username/passwords)

Just figured I'd share what I found and see what anthills this kicks
over.