[ejabberd] PyMSNt and PyICQt

fbvasconcellos at inf.ufrgs.br fbvasconcellos at inf.ufrgs.br
Thu Feb 17 21:03:59 MSK 2005

OK. I have already tried them.

1) The PyICQt I can't download it. The jabber.org is down... Is there another
way to get it?

2) The PyMSNt seems to be working. It appears on the Service Discovery, them I
clicked at Register buttom and put my hotmail ID and Password, it appeared at my
psi jabber client, but I can't log on...

About the PyMSNt, have I done everything right? I new group appeared here:
Agents/Transports with the user msn.icq2 (icq2 is my jabber server and I have
edited the configuration file to this). The user msn.icq2 has the MSN icon as a
logged off user. Right click on it and I get the option Log on (ctrl+l), but
when I select it nothing happens.

Any idea?