[ejabberd] PyMSNt and PyICQt

Daniel Henninger jadestorm at nc.rr.com
Thu Feb 17 21:11:35 MSK 2005

> OK. I have already tried them.
>
> 1) The PyICQt I can't download it. The jabber.org is down... Is there
> another
> way to get it?

You can get copies of the tarballs from my personal site:
http://www.vorpalcloud.org/tarballs/

(this will not be the official place to retrieve the dists, but it'll have
to do for now until jabberstudio is alive again  =(  )

> 2) The PyMSNt seems to be working. It appears on the Service Discovery,
> them I
> clicked at Register buttom and put my hotmail ID and Password, it appeared
> at my
> psi jabber client, but I can't log on...
>
> About the PyMSNt, have I done everything right? I new group appeared here:
> Agents/Transports with the user msn.icq2 (icq2 is my jabber server and I
> have
> edited the configuration file to this). The user msn.icq2 has the MSN icon
> as a
> logged off user. Right click on it and I get the option Log on (ctrl+l),
> but
> when I select it nothing happens.
>
> Any idea?

I'm not sure what might be going on here, but if you are interested, we
have a separate mailing list for all of the Py* transports:
py-transports at jabberstudio.org

I'm not as familiar with PyMSN since I didn't write that one.  ;)

Daniel