[ejabberd] postgres + testing

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Tue Feb 22 01:17:58 MSK 2005

Sorry, I just rejoined the list, so perhaps I missed some threads. Two
questions:

1. Did the patches get incorporated that would enable someone to
use PostgreSQL as the back-end database instead of Mnesia?

2. Did the team ever make progress on testing the scalability of
ejabberd? I'm still interested in perhaps running ejabberd as the
jabber.org server, but I recall that there were some issues with
memory usage at higher loads (at jabber.org we typically have 11k+
connected users and 1300+ connected servers).

Thanks!

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre