[ejabberd] PyMSNt and PyICQt

King, Michael MKing at bridgew.edu
Tue Feb 22 17:36:23 MSK 2005

I've only been messing with debian for two months, but I've found the
best way to install stuff is

>From the commandline: dselect

Select option 2 (to update packages list)
Select option 3, hit space to cancel help
Type / and the package I'm searching for (in this case erlang)
Type + on the package I want to install.

It will prompt me about extra packages needed to install, just hit + on
those as well. It'll tell you about any confilcts.

Just as a note, you've installed from source, so things might get a
little wonky now.