[ejabberd] postgres + testing

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Tue Feb 22 19:09:59 MSK 2005

On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 04:05:29PM +0100, Mickael Remond wrote:

> The PostgreSQL support has not been included into a released version but
> is in the CVS development version.

OK. Another option would be to figure out how to convert our existing
PostgreSQL database to Mnesia.

> What is the status of Jabber.org server ? Do you still have ongoing
> problem with it ?

Well, it has been up and down lately. Right now the installation is
quite a mix -- http://status.jabber.org/ describes the set up -- and
it seems that jabberd 1.4.3 does not get along with the JINC connection
manager for some reason, but we are still trying to debug and figure out
what's going on.

/psa