[ejabberd] Any hints on using "jann.pl" script

Leon Adato leon at adatofamily.com
Tue Jan 11 20:17:26 MSK 2005

I have an ejabberd server up and running. As an "admin" account I can
send messages to /announce/online. But when I try to do the same thing
via the "jann.pl" script  the message fails.

Ultimately, I just want to send information from outside the eJabber
server (like from my monitoring system) that gets broadcast to a
collection of users. If there is another way to do this, I'm all ears.

Any hints, guidance, documentation, etc would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks!
Leon Adato
adatole at yahoo.com