[ejabberd] How to configure ejabberd to use TLS instead of SSL

Mickael Remond mickael.remond at erlang-fr.org
Tue Jan 11 23:57:34 MSK 2005

Christopher R. Parr wrote:
> Hi!
>
> At the moment I connect to my ejabberd server via SSL, port 5223. But
> how can I configure ejabberd to use TLS instead of SSL?

In the config file, in the listen section, you should have a line that
looks like:

{5223, ejabberd_c2s,     [{access, c2s}, ssl, {certfile, "./ssl.pem"}]},

You can just replace the ssl keyword with tls to read:

{5223, ejabberd_c2s,     [{access, c2s}, tls, {certfile, "./ssl.pem"}]},

I hope this helps,

--
Mickaël Rémond
  http://www.erlang-projects.org/