[ejabberd] Any hints on using "jann.pl" script

Leon Adato leon at adatofamily.com
Wed Jan 12 03:01:53 MSK 2005

Unfortunately, *I* wasn't clear.

The Jann.pl script uses the credentials of an admin user. So I have a
good admin user set up in eJabberd. I can log in with the admin account
and send messages to /announce/online.

Jann.pl has the user name and password of the admin user. So when I use
the script to send a message, it first logs into the ejabberd server as
the admin user. That is where I get a failure.

Does this make more sense? I can give you specific error messages and
such if you need it.

Thanks!