[ejabberd] Problem setting up ejabberd cluster

Bruce Jarvis bjarvis at leanlogistics.com
Wed Jan 19 17:03:01 MSK 2005

Mickaël:

Thanks again for your reply.

My plan is to build the erlang interpreter from the latest source on both machines and try again.  That should take care of any problems due to version differences.

How can I tell which version of Erlang I am running?  The erlang interpreter version (i.e. 5.4.2.1) seems to be unrelated to the erlang version.

Thanks,

Bruce