[ejabberd] Admin adding users

Chris metrion at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 10:33:01 MSK 2005

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:20:40 +0100, Sander Devrieze
<s.devrieze at pandora.be> wrote:
> Op dinsdag 18 januari 2005 01:18, schreef Chris:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Unless I missed it in the docs, I don't see a way for the admin to add
> > users to a roster without having the user 'approve' first. Is there a
> > way to do this? Trying to build some of these so the users don't have
> > to.
>
> Not yet possible: these are called 'shared groups' and the JEP for that needs
> to be finished first. ( http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0144.html )
>
> --
> Mvg, Sander Devrieze.
>
> xmpp:sander at l4l.be ( http://jabber.l4l.be/ )

Ah,  bummer. Good reads, thanks for the link. Guess I'd better spend
some time reading these  :P

Thanks again.

Conan says, "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because
they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a
general thing."