[ejabberd] Problem setting up ejabberd cluster

Mickael Remond mickael.remond at erlang-fr.org
Thu Jan 20 14:32:46 MSK 2005

Bruce Jarvis wrote:
> Mickaël:
>
> Thanks again for your reply.
>
> My plan is to build the erlang interpreter from the latest source on both machines and try again.  That should take care of any problems due to version differences.
>
> How can I tell which version of Erlang I am running?  The erlang interpreter version (i.e. 5.4.2.1) seems to be unrelated to the erlang version.

There is a mapping between the Erlang interpreter version and the erlang
release. This one should be an Erlang R10B. Note that you should have
identical interpreter version on both computer.

To have version information, you can also look at the file
releases/RELEASES

--
Mickaël Rémond
  http://www.erlang-projects.org/