[ejabberd] archive chat messages have wrong date

Jiann-Ming Su sujiannming at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 03:20:25 MSK 2005

I don't know if this is a Gaim bug or a ejabberd but, but archived
messages in multiuser chat are showing incorrect date.  For example,
I'll post the following message on 2005-01-27 at 19:15:35...

  (19:15:35) js1: test2

I'll leave the room, and then come back:

  (2005-01-25 00:36:44) js1: test2

The date on my ejabberd server is correct.  The date on my workstation
is correct.  I connect to jabberd2/MUC chat rooms, and it does not
have this timestamp problem.

I know the last "bug" I posted was in fact a Gaim bug that has been
fixed in Gaim 1.1.2.  Thanks for any additional insight.
--
Jiann-Ming Su