[ejabberd] disable registration?

Jiann-Ming Su sujiannming at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 08:31:01 MSK 2005

My ejabberd.cfg file has the following lines:

  % Every username can be registered via in-band registration:
  %{access, register, [{allow, all}]}.

  % None username can be registered via in-band registration:
  {access, register, [{deny, all}]}.

  % Used modules:
  {modules,
   [
    {mod_announce,   [{access, announce}]},
  %  {mod_register,   [{access, register}]},
   ]}.

Does this mean self registration is turned off?  If so, it does not
work.  I found out this evening that a user was able to register
himself on my ejabberd server (0.7.5).  Thanks for any tips.

--
Jiann-Ming Su