[ejabberd] Adding users with a pre-subscribed roster

Chuck Pound joojee at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 02:06:23 MSD 2005

I've just gotten ejabberd installed and it looks great!  I've got one
roster related question though that I couldn't really find the answer
to anywhere.

What I'm hoping to do is to create a main roster that is populated
with all of my users' JIDs and when a new user is added, have this
user added to everyone's roster automagically.  Is this possible?  I
see the "Shared Roster" area in the web admin piece but can't figure
out how to force this roster on everyone's accounts.

Thanks!