[ejabberd] instalation and configuration guide

Wijnand Wiersma wijnand at nedbsd.nl
Wed Jul 13 01:37:40 MSD 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-12 at 23:24, Mickael Remond wrote:
> Wijnand Wiersma wrote:
> > Maybe if you read what Rodrigo said you would have noticed he already installed ejabberd.
>
> Hum. As there is no real question in the message, I can only recommand
> to start from the beginning until a problem/question arise. Let's see
> what happends next :-)

>From the original email:
so i need to
install all the programs from the source. (that i was
able to do)
but i don't know how to configure all. someone can
help me?

So it seems ejabberd is installed, but he doesn't know what to do next. :-)
If I am wrong, Rodrigo should read http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Wijnand