[ejabberd] mod_offline problem

Mickael Remond mickael.remond at erlang-fr.org
Wed Jul 13 13:58:13 MSD 2005

Andrzej Smyk wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Has anybody problem like mine?
>
> With PSI client messages sent to offline contact are returned to
> sender.. With Miranda - all of them disappearing with no warning..

Are the messages simply returned or is it an error message ?

> Mod_offline module is not working properly and I don't know why..

I do not know if all users are one the same server, but this could
happens if the server you are using send message to users on another
server, which cannot be reached. Then an error is send back to the
original client.

This is just an hypothesis as at first sight, it seems far away from
your problem.

--
Mickaël Rémond