[ejabberd] mod_offline problem

Andrzej Smyk andrzej.smyk at kolporter.com.pl
Wed Jul 13 14:25:55 MSD 2005

>> With PSI client messages sent to offline contact are returned to
>> sender.. With Miranda - all of them disappearing with no warning..
  > Are the messages simply returned or is it an error message ?
it is an example:

sent (from my_jid at mydomain.com to example at mydomain.com) ->

"
example
"

received (from example at mydomain.com to my_jid at mydomain.com) ->
"

------
example
"

As You see both of jids are at the same server (the same domain name)

hmhhm.. I've just read XML console..

<message type="chat" id="aafda" to="example at mydomain.com" >
<x xmlns="jabber:x:event">
<composing/>
</x>
</message>

<message from="example at mydomain.com" type="error" id="aafda"
to="my_jid at example.com/Psi" >
<x xmlns="jabber:x:event">
<composing/>
</x>
<error type="cancel" code="503" >
<service-unavailable xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-stanzas"/>
</error>
</message>

What it mean "<service-unavailable