[ejabberd] Error when trying to disconnect erlang node

Felipe Brito Vasconcellos fbvsurf at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 02:24:32 MSD 2005

Hello folks! Look at this:

(lnxaplic at lnxaplic)2> erlang:disconnect_node('ejabberd at lnxim').
true
(lnxaplic at lnxaplic)3>
=ERROR REPORT==== 9-Jun-2005::19:13:45 ===
Mnesia(lnxaplic at lnxaplic): ** ERROR ** mnesia_event got
{inconsistent_database, running_partitioned_network, ejabberd at lnxim}

Does anyone know why this ?

I also got on other node shell this:

=ERROR REPORT==== 9-Jun-2005::19:11:08 ===
Mnesia(ejabberd at lnxim): ** ERROR ** mnesia_event got {inconsistent_database,
running_partitioned_network, lnxaplic at lnxaplic}

I am just trying to disconnect this two nodes. Ejabberd was first installed
on lnxim and the I added lnxaplic to the cluster. Now I want to have
lnxaplic as the main/first server and the only one.

Help please! :)