[ejabberd] ejabberd Linux installer (beta installer version for 0.9.1)

José Manuel Macías jmanuel.macias at rediris.es
Thu Jun 16 20:45:04 MSD 2005

El Jueves, 16 de Junio de 2005 16:25, Mickael Remond escribió:

> There is now a Linux installer for ejabberd on Process-one website.
> You can download it from:
>
> http://www.process-one.net/en/projects/download.html

    Wow!!! Great work!!!

> It is bundled with a stripped down version of Erlang and you do not need
> anything else on your computer.

      I see SSL/TLS lines are commented, I tried adding a certificate
  and commenting them out, but it does not seem to work... Is this server
  SSL/TLS enabled? btw... does LDAP auth work?

      I also have problems logging to the web admin interface, trying to log
  in with the user and password provided during the install process... any
  idea on what's wrong?

      Best regards,

      josé manuel.