[ejabberd] ejabberd Linux installer (beta installer version for 0.9.1)

Sander Devrieze s.devrieze at pandora.be
Thu Jun 16 21:02:09 MSD 2005

Op donderdag 16 juni 2005 18:45, schreef José Manuel Macías:
> El Jueves, 16 de Junio de 2005 16:25, Mickael Remond escribió:
> > There is now a Linux installer for ejabberd on Process-one website.
> > You can download it from:
> >
> > http://www.process-one.net/en/projects/download.html
>
>     Wow!!! Great work!!!
>
> > It is bundled with a stripped down version of Erlang and you do not need
> > anything else on your computer.
>
>       I see SSL/TLS lines are commented, I tried adding a certificate
>   and commenting them out, but it does not seem to work... Is this server
>   SSL/TLS enabled?

I don't think SSL libraries are included.

>   btw... does LDAP auth work?

I think that should work :-)

>       I also have problems logging to the web admin interface, trying to
> log in with the user and password provided during the install process...
> any idea on what's wrong?

Did you started the server? Go to the bin directory and click on start, your
browser will open a page where you can click on an URL to open the
webinterface. (PS: don't forget the full JID is needed!)

--
Mvg, Sander Devrieze.

xmpp:sander at l4l.be ( http://jabber.tk/ )