[ejabberd] Disco publishing

Magnus Henoch mange at freemail.hu
Fri Jun 17 17:13:12 MSD 2005

I want ejabberd to support disco publishing (see
http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0030.html#publish ), as that is a
prerequisite for JEP-0084 (User Avatars) and other pubsub-based
protocols.

I ended up with the patch below, which seems to do what it should.
I'm an Erlang novice, so I'd appreciate comments and criticism of the
code.

I have a question about process_sm_iq_items: it compares the server of
the sender to ?MYNAME, to determine whether the sender is a local
user.  Is that correct with respect to virtual domains?  I assumed it
was, and reproduced it in process_local_iq_items in my patch.

Magnus