[ejabberd] Pubsub subscriptions and resources

Steve Smith ssmith at vislab.usyd.edu.au
Wed Jun 29 06:09:20 MSD 2005

Hi,

I'm noticing some odd problems with subscriptions to pubsub nodes:

Subscribing with bare jid appears to work fine, and can be subscribed
and unsubscribed fine.  However, if I subscribe a jid with a resource
then *nothing* can unsubscribe it.  However if I add a new bare-jid
subscription and then unsubscribe that it appears to remove all the
subscriptions.

Unfortunately this is tricky to debug as subscription-retrieval
('affiliations') doesn't appear to be implemented.  Is this on the
road-map?

Cheers,
Steve