[ejabberd] access to the shell of a node started with -detached option

Felipe fbvsurf at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 01:45:13 MSD 2005

I suggest to write a section called 'How to UNSET ejabberd cluster', so
people can undo this.

I discover in the erlang documentation the command
'erlang:disconnect(node).' that I think ends the cluster forever. I tried
here and it worked, appearently. It was not FULL because I still can see the
old node as a stopped node in the web interface. But, at least, I can start
and stop the server only in the left node. So, that is what drives me to
belive that the cluster has been undone.