[ejabberd] Re: Drupal authentication

Sage sage at gypsycaravan.com
Fri Mar 4 17:25:06 MSK 2005

Unfortunately, that won't work for me.  I need the Drupal system to be
self-contained, so that if I take down the jabber system, the Drupal
system remains unaffected.  So I need the jabber server to authenticate
against Drupal's user base.  Note that ejabberd and Drupal are running
on two different servers entirely.

If I can't do this, would it be theoretically possible to create a php
module for Drupal against which ejabberd could authenticate over http?