[ejabberd] SSL makes trouble when compiling ejabberd

Yves Goergen nospam.list at unclassified.de
Tue Mar 8 23:36:53 MSK 2005

On 08.03.2005 18:15 (+0100), fbvasconcellos at inf.ufrgs.br wrote:
> I think that in your case (you have compiled from the source the openssl, right)
> you have to do this
>   ./configure --with-openssl=/usr/local

Anyway, I created a symlink in the OpenSSL include directory and the
compiler is satisfied now. Not a very beautiful solution, but it seems
to be the only one without digging into the generated makefile...

# ln -s . /usr/local/ssl/include/openssl/openssl

Works now. :)

Unclassified NewsBoard Forum --> newsboard.unclassified.de
Free (GPL), easy to use and install, secure, innovative! (PHP+MySQL)