[ejabberd] ejabberdctl shows some error

Etan Reisner deryni at eden.rutgers.edu
Thu Mar 10 01:36:57 MSK 2005

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005, Michael Christian wrote:
> Etan, your problem sounds similar to the erlang cookie problem I was
> having.  You probably need to run ejabberdctl in the ebin directory
> because that's where you .erlang.cookie is maybe?
>
> -MikeC

Good thought, but no. The .erlang.cookie file is in an entirely separate
directory. I think this just has to do with how ejabberdctl looks for
the ejabberd .beam, etc. files, I think it just looks in . instead of
looking in specific places. But I'd need someone who actually knows to
be sure I'm right.

	-Etan