[ejabberd] Installation of Erlang with OpenSSL on Solaris

María Isabel López Sánchez-Huete marisa at ugr.es
Thu Mar 10 16:19:01 MSK 2005

	Ooopsss, sorry, I'm a stupid.

	I tried again: I write correctly the option, but I obtain the same result:
# ./configure --with-openssl=/usr/local/ssl
(...)
Version otp_src_R10B-3 says:
**********************  APPLICATIONS DISABLED  **********************
crypto         : No usable OpenSSL found
ssh            : No usable OpenSSL found
ssl            : No usable OpenSSL found

And the otp_src_R9C-2:
crypto         : No usable OpenSSL found
ssl            : No usable OpenSSL found

In any case, I insist: there aren't any documented option
"with-openssl". But the "configure" program just seems to ignore it.

   Any other ideas?

   Thanks again.