[ejabberd] importing jabberd14 spool to ejabberd?

Andreas van Cranenburgh andreas at unstable.nl
Thu Mar 10 18:28:03 MSK 2005

On Thu, Mar 10, 2005 at 04:16:30PM +0100, Sander Devrieze wrote:
> btw: If you have problems with importing all users, then take a look at this
> (it is due a bug in the xml storage of older Jabberd14/expat versions):
> http://www2.nes.ru/jabber/logs/ejabberd%40conference.jabber.ru/2005/02/26.html

Yep, I had this at unstable.nl, turned out there were a couple of
corrupted XML files. I don't know why they were corrupted but after
removing them the import when well. Maybe ejabberd should rather skip
corrupted files, instead of stopping the whole import.

--
	Andreas		[ http://unstable.nl | xmpp:andreas at unstable.nl ]
			[  callto:ils.seconix.com/andreas at unstable.nl	]