[ejabberd] LDAP random access and unable to publish vcard

tty at SAFe-mail.net tty at SAFe-mail.net
Fri Mar 11 18:36:14 MSK 2005

I have Psi authenticating using LDAP with plaintext logins. The only noticable different in the conf file is I am using mod_vcard_ldap.

I patch my version of 0.7.5 to allow encrypted login using LDAP. If interested I can provide the patch. [1]

totem

[1] My perusal of the mailing list indicates that this might be a Bad Thing (tm) but its an internal requirement *shrug*.