[ejabberd] Bugs in roster handling.

Etan Reisner deryni at eden.rutgers.edu
Tue Mar 15 04:17:04 MSK 2005

So in talking this over with a friend of mine who knows jabber/xmpp a
bit better than I do, we concluded that ejabberd is not violating spec,
it's simply doing more than what is specified. While I still think it
might be better to not do this under these circumstances, the client
seems to be slightly more at fault in this scenario and is being fixed.

I'm still interested in any discussion on whether this is desirable
functionality, and if not how to correctly change it.

	-Etan