[ejabberd] My ejabberdctl is broken

Yves Goergen nospam.list at unclassified.de
Wed Mar 16 23:58:07 MSK 2005

Hi,

it seems my ejabberdctl is broken. Can I get a new one? :D

First I can only call it from the directory where its file is. Others
say it works from anywhere. Strange but not too bad.

Now I wanted to take a debugging look at my database files, with the
dump command. But I get the same error as always:
> {"init terminating in do_boot",{{case_clause,error},[{ejabberd_ctl,process,2},{ejabberd_ctl,start,0},{init,start_it,1},{init,start_em,1}]}}
> init terminating in do_boot ()

Can anyone tell me what's up on my server?

Running Debian 3.0 with the Erlang package it brought with it (iirc it
was version 8.something), ejabberd 0.7.5.

Unclassified NewsBoard Forum --> newsboard.unclassified.de
Free (GPL), easy to use and install, secure, innovative! (PHP+MySQL)