[ejabberd] LDAP authentication + web admin

Sergio Medina smedinavallejo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 14:20:18 MSK 2005

Hi all,
I'm having a problem when configured the LDAP authentication in a two
node ejabberd cluster. Before it I was able to enter the web admin.
After configuring the LDAP auth I can't.

There are two users on LDAP (userJabber and userJabber2) that cant
connect to any node and chat between them. I have the following line
in /etc/ejabberd/ejabberd.cfg:
{acl, admin, {user, "userJabber"}}.

In the web admin I type the login and password as before but then I receive:
Not Allowed

Any idea what's hapenning?
Is this configuration (LDAP auth + web admin) supported?

Thanks in advance,

       Sergio Medina