[ejabberd] My ejabberdctl is broken

Yves Goergen nospam.list at unclassified.de
Thu Mar 17 22:33:41 MSK 2005

On 17.03.2005 20:00 (+0100), Sergei Golovan wrote:
> Yes. There is a bug in ejabber_ctl.erl. To fix database restoring you may
> apply the attached patch. I have sent it to Aleksey, but probably he is too
> busy to apply it to CVS tree (or may be the patch is buggy).

> After that, DB should be loaded without errors.

I can't even dump the database. Please see my first post in this thread
for a detailed report. With "the same error as always" I meant the same
as I get when running it from somewhere else. I guess it's only a
standard error message that doesn't say anything.

Unclassified NewsBoard Forum --> newsboard.unclassified.de
Free (GPL), easy to use and install, secure, innovative! (PHP+MySQL)