[ejabberd] Jabberd crisis

Chris Rutledge crutledge at wamsystems.com
Fri Mar 18 18:59:03 MSK 2005

Whoops, sorry.

-----Original Message-----
From: ejabberd-bounces at jabber.ru [mailto:ejabberd-bounces at jabber.ru] On
Behalf Of Sander Devrieze
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 10:47 AM
To: ejabberd at jabber.ru
Subject: Re: [ejabberd] Jabberd crisis

Op vrijdag 18 maart 2005 15:52, schreef Chris Rutledge:
> Hi folks,
>
> I've restarted a jabber server at our office for the first time, and
now
> it seems to be hosed.  When I log on under root and run jabberd

<snip>

This is the ejabberd mailing list as you can see:

So you can ask questions about ejabberd or about migrating from
jabberd14 to
ejabberd (advice! :O) ) on this list; but not about jabberd. Try to ask
that
question on the jabberd (about jabberd) or jadmin (about all servers and

admin related topics) lists. If you post such messages to the ejabberd
list,
it is just spam, and probably nobody likes spammers...

--
Mvg, Sander Devrieze.

xmpp:sander at l4l.be ( http://jabber.l4l.be/ )