[ejabberd] My ejabberdctl is broken

Yves Goergen nospam.list at unclassified.de
Fri Mar 18 20:43:18 MSK 2005

On 18.03.2005 08:24 (+0100), Sergei Golovan wrote:
> Note that ejabberdctl doesn't do actual dump. It only tells running ejabberd
> to dump. So,
>
> 1) If the directory for DB dump is specified as relative path, it adds not to
> ejabberd current dir, not to ejabberdctl current dir.
>
> 2) The directory must exist and be writable for user running ejabberd, not
> ejabberdctl.

Aaah, thanks a lot! I gave it one of the database files and not a new
filename to write the dump into. Now it works...

Strange format anyway... Well, will be enough for debugging.

Unclassified NewsBoard Forum --> newsboard.unclassified.de
Free (GPL), easy to use and install, secure, innovative! (PHP+MySQL)