[ejabberd] Internal IM server using ejabberd

Tom Wang tomwang99 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 23:34:19 MSK 2005

Hi, All

I want to setup a ejabberd server in my company. I have the following questions.

1. Can I limit only one client be used in ejabberd network. for example, only gaim can be used in my ejabberd server. (allow resource=Gaim ?) how to config it?

2. there are some user informations need to be add to vcard database. I know client software need to be modified to get more vard information.  but I don't know Mnesia database and erlang. anybody know how to modify ejabberd source code, which files need to be update?

Thanks in advanced