[ejabberd] cross-OS cluster ?

Sander Devrieze s.devrieze at pandora.be
Tue Mar 22 23:06:01 MSK 2005

Op dinsdag 22 maart 2005 10:33, schreef Mickael Remond:
> Arioch wrote:
> > IS it possible to create cluster, consisting of, for example, PC's
> > running Linux, BSD and Win32 ?
> >
> > If not, is it limitation of ErLang or EJabberD ?
>
> Erlang application can run on an heterogeneous cluster. You can have
> Erlang nodes running on different OS. Ejabberd should benefit from this
> but this has probably not been tested. You will probably have to write
> your own wrapper script if you want to go this way, but it should work.

[20:11:51] badlop at jabberes.org zegt:
i've recently moved my subscription to that mailing list to gmail, but that
conversation is old enought so I didn't receive it
[20:13:05] badlop at jabberes.org zegt:
could you answer to him, explaining that i told you I (badlop) was able to run
it with Windows XP + Linux?
[20:56:36] badlop at jabberes.org zegt:
but this has probably not been tested <-- it has, by me
You will probably have to write your own wrapper script if you want to go this
way <--- no need for this

--
Mvg, Sander Devrieze.

xmpp:sander at l4l.be ( http://jabber.l4l.be/ )