[ejabberd] wiki

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue May 3 06:42:52 MSD 2005

Hello ejabberd folks,

I would like to invest 30 minutes of time to setup a wiki (UseModWiki:
http://usemod.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl) for ejabberd so that people like
myself and others can post up knowledge learned from using ejabberd for
others to use. I have done this with several projects, but most notably
on two open source projects:

Inkscape (http://inkscape.org)

I have been having to collect lots of knowledge to work on ejabberd, and
I think that this would be a great way to collect info. easily from all
users. UseModWiki, has low spam with the new spam blocking patch applied
as well.

If yes, please alert me how to do this, and I will do so quickly.

Jon

--
Jon Phillips

USA PH 510.499.0894