[ejabberd] vjud fails to show

Bill Brazell bill.brazell at cingular.com
Wed May 11 04:44:19 MSD 2005

I have two ejabberd servers with a load balancer in front of them.  I'll call
them server1 and server2.  The name on the front of the load balancer pool is
called leadname.  If I login to server1 with an account registered on server1, I
can use the vjud normally.  When I login to the pool via leadname with an
account registered with the leadname (user1 at leadname), the vjud isn't available.
 It is grayed out.  I tried modifying the ejabberd.cfg like this:

{mod_vcard,       [{host, "vjud.leadname"}]},

But it still isn't available to those clients registered with leadname.

Any ideas?