[ejabberd] Re: server dialback port

Gaston Dombiak gaston at jivesoftware.com
Thu May 19 07:53:37 MSD 2005

Hey Alexey,

Thanks for your reply. This is the sequence of stanzas between my server and
ejabberd.

SENT: <stream:stream xmlns:stream="http://etherx.jabber.org/streams"
xmlns="jabber:server" xmlns:db="jabber:server:dialback"">

RECV: <stream:stream xmlns:stream='http://etherx.jabber.org/streams'
xmlns='jabber:server' xmlns:db='jabber:server:dialback' id='133927854'>

SENT: <db:verify from="localhost" to="127.0.0.1"
id="f99b6aec">1921309647</db:verify>

RECV: <stream:error
xmlns:stream="http://etherx.jabber.org/streams"><xml-not-well-formed
xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-streams"/></stream:error>

Do you see something wrong in the db:verify packet that I'm sending? This is
the packet format defined by the spec:

<db:verify
    from='Receiving Server'
    to='Originating Server'