{Spam Encontrado} Re: [ejabberd] migration 0.7.5 -> 0.9 again

Felipe Brito Vasconcellos fbv at trf4.gov.br
Tue May 24 02:29:04 MSD 2005

Mickaël Rémond wrote:

> Le 21 mai 05 à 00:28, Felipe Brito Vasconcellos a écrit :
>
>> I didn't work. I think it is because of the hostname. The old  mnesia
>> was in the lnxim machine and the new one is in the lnxaplic  machine.
>>
>> Is there a tool to change this in mnesia files?
>

> What you should do is:
> - export the data from your database in text file (text dump) from
> your first host.
> - Import it in version 0.7.5 on the new host.
> - Check that it is working
> - Upgrade to ejabberd 0.9
>
> I hope this helps,

Allright! I have done the dump. I got a file ejabberd.dump with
everything in text mode at /etc/ejabberd/ and inside it the only
reference is to the ejabberd host. Great, that is what I need. No
reference to the machine.

But, it seems that the restore is not working. Where do I have to put
the file to be restored? I tried /etc/ejabberd but it seems not to be
working. Nothing is restored.

Help? Again.. hehe

I am almost there!

Thanks a lot.