[ejabberd] two nodes

Felipe Brito Vasconcellos fbv at trf4.gov.br
Wed May 25 00:06:17 MSD 2005

Hello.

I was thinking around, and...

What would happen to the roster if I set up another erlang node and
ejabberd server?

I mean, the complete roster base is at lnxim, and I would set up another
one, at lnxaplic. Can I use the same jabber host name? The server at
lnxim is named icq2 (so, the roster is abc at icq2). Can I set up another
one at lnxaplic called icq2 too? And then, I would shut down the server
at lnxim and keep just lnxaplic with the roster base.

Is that possible? Thanks folks!

--
Felipe Brito Vasconcellos
Suporte Linux - fone (51) 3213-3624